We’ve gathered answers to some questions regarding COVID-19 in our COVID-19-FAQ
First of all we – the whole Color Obstacle Rush Team – would like to thank you for your patience.
We are working the best way possible to be able to share information quickly, and we will continue to keep in touch with you and also provide information via email, social media and our website.
The corona crisis unfortunately also had a negative impact on our work and made the planning process for the new tour much more difficult. Just like you, we would wish to be able to get and offer clear answers regarding this year’s events.
We would now like to share some new information with you.
The Color Obstacle Rush event in Ghent will be postponed to 2021.
We have hoped to be able to meet you later this year. We have, however, decided to postpone the event until 2021 due to the fact that the pandemic continues to cause uncertainty and is likely to affect our lives for an extended period of time.
The alternative dates in 2021 seem to make more sense and be safer. So far we have not been able to confirm exact date in 2021 as the venue are still working on their 2021 calendar and we understand that this situation is also challenging to the venue. We will announce the new day as soon as possible.
Meanwhile, we have to ask you for a bit more patience. We will inform you, dear Rushers, as soon as possible about the exact date and we look forward to meeting you again under the clouds of color.
Hopefully, we can enjoy the colorful festival with you soon!
Take care and see you soon!
With colorful greetings,
Your Color Obstacle Rush Team
The safety of our participants and teammates is always our top priority. We follow closely and apply all instructions and / or recommendations given by the official authorities.
It is with great sadness that we make this decision, but we have everyone’s health and safety in mind, and as the health instructions given by the government are extended and following the decision taken by the National Government, the Color Obstacle Rush event in Ghent on April 25th will be postponed to another date.
The situation caused by the epidemic is shocking to many actors in the field. We also ask that you, Rushers, wait patiently for the announcement of a new date. Because changing the date of the event disappoints us too, we would want to give all participants an extra color bag to make the event even more colorful and fun! We will announce a new date as soon as possible!
Rescheduling the spring events is a huge challenge, both economic as well as operational, for the Color Obstacle Rush team and we will be grateful to receive all the support we can to continue to function as a fun entertainer after this exceptional situation!
We are always counting on your presence and your energy, and we will soon meet again under our clouds of colors.
We will automatically move all the tickets to the rescheduled event date, which will be announced as soon as possible. If the date of this event does not suit you, you can change your ticket to any other Color Obstacle Rush or choose to transfer your ticket to the same event in 2021. You can of course also sell your ticket to a friend, for example.
In this extraordinary situation, we wish you dear Rushers to be patient with any communications related to transfers.
We will respond to all emails, but there will definitely be a delay due to the number of messages.
We look forward to seeing you soon our dear Rushers and to finally having our event for you!
With colourful regards,
Your Color Obstacle Rush team
We’ve got new updates for you, lovely Rushers!
We wish you and your loved ones stay healthy during this time and that you are not too badly affected in terms of health or any other matter. We will get past this, just stay healthy and fit and keep the courage and the fighting spirit.
We are all directly affected by the spreading of the pandemic. We will respond to all emails and messages soon – you dear Rushers are the reason why we as an organisation exist and we are lucky to have a community like you, to keep on creating these happy moments together – kindly stay patient in giving us time to reply to all your queries.
Most of you are wondering if we will be able to hit the obstacles in April. We fully understand your concern and we kindly ask for your understanding and patience in these extraordinary times. Soon we will be wiser. You can follow our news here on our website where we keep you updated for most recent developments.
As long as the authorities do not cancel an event, it is difficult for us to make a justified and financially responsible decision. We do anticipate the ban on major events to be extended until the end of April but we are waiting for the official report from the authorities by the end of this week. Rescheduling events puts a great deal of pressure on our team and organization since many of the costs still occur on the original date. But with the help of you lovely and supporting Rushers, we will get past this difficult situation and meet again under our colored clouds!
The current development of the situation has forced us to reschedule the Color Obstacle Rush event in The Hague on April 18th and we are waiting for the decision of the authorities regarding our Color Obstacle Rush Ghent event on April 25th.
We know that you want clarity about all event dates, but be sure we also want to offer you an amazing event and we will inform all registered participants via email if we have to reschedule an event. We ask for your understanding that we cannot currently answer all individual inquiries immediately.
For now, please, obey the government’s advice, stay home and follow the practice of social distancing. The sooner we all take part in this practice, the sooner we have a chance to party together!
We will keep you up to date as usual!
Colorful regards from the Color Obstacle Rush team!
We’re living in extraordinary times and we’re learning more about COVID-19 daily.
Here, we will continue to update you lovely Rushers of the current situation regarding our events in Belgium in April.
As much as we all want to have fun and bounce in the inflatables, the most important thing we can do now is to avoid catching and speeding the coronavirus.
As previously mentioned on our websites, we carefully follow all instructions and/or recommendations from official authorities. Currently, we assume that all our events will be as planned according to our original schedule.
For us as an organizer, this is a special situation – but not the first in which we have to make responsible decisions in the interest of the health and the interests of our participants, employees and many partners. We ask you to believe that – as in the past – we will also find a good and fair solution for all those potentially affected this time.
We can honestly say that even in case of necessary short-term changes, postponement of events, or relocations, we have always communicated and acted in a transparent, rapid and fair manner and have always found a solution and we will inform you if there are any changes or updates from the authorities regarding our event on April 25th.
For now, in Belgium, the law prohibits indoor events larger than 100 people and all events have been encouraged to cancel. We will not cancel our event, but we may be forced to postpone it.
We will stay positive and prepare as well as we can for future events!
Meanwhile, we kindly would like to remind you all from now on to follow the government’s guidance:
– Wash your hands with soap and water often, at least for 20 seconds
– If soap and water are not available, remember to use hand sanitizer gel.
– Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
– Avoid close contact with people who have any symptoms of flu
– Stay at home as much as you can
– Avoid traveling and social actives
Looking on the bright side, we still can:
– Fulfill the dreams we have been chasing
– Take long walks in the forest
– Cook healthy food and try new recipes
– Call your grandparents
– Practice new random skills
– Spread positive thoughts
Remember that obstacles do not block the road; they are a part of it.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been on almost everyone’s mind lately and we wanted to reach out to all of you. We’re sure a lot of you are wondering how this affects our events and we are here to provide answers.
The safety of our participants and team members is always our top priority. We follow closely all instructions and/or recommendations of official authorities.
At the moment we assume all of our events will go on as planned according to our original schedule.
All in all, you can feel safe signing up for Color Obstacle Rush. Our aim is to arrange all events as planned but rest assured that should we be forced to change dates for some events, all tickets are transferable easily.
We’d like to mention a few factors related to Color Obstacle Rush. Firstly, our events take place outside and the people are always spread out along the 5km long track. We’ve made adjustments to the schedule as well so that we have a 30min break after every second start group.
We’ve also made sure you have more space when queuing for example in check-in or the start of the course. Furthermore, our warm-up prior to the course and the color festival afterward are arranged in different areas in order to have fewer people in one single place at a time.
We’ve added hand sanitisers to multiple points in the event including check-in, event entry and water stations where extra care will be taken to ensure hygiene. Our color powder is distributed by contracted workers in sealed bags who have all been properly instructed. At no point, there is no human touch before the colour is distributed.
We also use ozonation to disinfect our obstacles between events. We’ve added these extra steps in order to provide you Rushers a safe and fun event!
Safety is by far our first priority. We are working hard to find and come up with any adjustments to the events in order to keep everyone safe.
See you all soon!