Corona safety procedures
COVID SAFE TICKET:
Please note that a Covid Safe Ticket is mandatory in order to participate in our event! We require The Covid Safe Ticket from all participants to be able to take part in this event. The CST offers entry to the event to the participant that is either fully immunised against coronavirus, can produce a recent negative coronavirus test result (no more than 48h old) or has anti-bodies due to having had coronavirus during the past 6 months.
Kindly present the QR code from your CovidSafeBE application or the paper document of your Covid Safe Ticket upon your arrival at the event
It is safe to participate in Color Obstacle Rush and every event is protected against Coronavirus.
• Safety is always our Top priority.
• Free of charge ticket transfer from cancelled or postponed event to another upcoming event
Safety procedures at the event:
• High Ozone Shock Treatment is used to disinfect the content of any hardware used in the event.
• Inflatable obstacles are disinfected between every start group.
• Areas have been enlarged to allow a minimum of 4 square meters per person at any time.
• Hand sanitiser is available in multiple locations throughout the event area including check-in, start-line, finish-line, water stations and event entry.
• Face masks are worn by all staff at the event. Official regulations are followed regarding participant face masks.
• Spectators are not allowed to enter the event area.